INSTAT also provides pertinent training materials and delivers training courses to help clients in learning statistical tools or techniques. The training courses are designed to help the researcher/personnel maximize the use of the data set they collect by using appropriate statistical techniques.
Some of the training courses provided by INSTAT is on:
- Analysis of Research Data Using Statistical Computer software
- Descriptive Statistics
- Design and Analysis of Statistical Surveys
- Educational Planning, Designing Educational Research and Data Collection, Processing and Analysis
- Forecasting, Statistical Report Writing and Technical Writing
- Introduction to Management Information System (MIS) and Technical Reports
- Microcomputer-based Training on Designed Analysis of Socio-economic Researches
- Processing and Analysis of Administrative Data
- Research Methods for Social Science Research
- Statistical Design and Analysis of Basic Education Research
- Time Series Analysis and Modeling
Also, INSTAT offers assistance in terms of statistical advice or analysis for undergraduate and graduate students, faculty members and institutions with special problems, theses, or projects. This is by specifically determining statistical consultants who can assist clients in addressing statistical concerns of their researches.